Editor’s Picks: Spring Edition
1. Pizzeria Moretti offers an experience focused on the new, be it flavour or friendships. It is located at the luxurious SoHo Met Hotel.
2. Increase the value and appeal of your property with Aquaspa Pools, a brand that can customize its offerings to your individual needs.
3. Streetwear brand Supreme unveiled a new collaboration with OREO, resulting in sought-after packs of Supreme-stamped, bright-red cookies.
4. Born out of Tom Ford’s private rose garden, Rose Prick is a bouquet of scents crafted to evoke the sweetness of rose, while laced with thorn-filled sharpness.
5. Embrace your minimalist vibe with Aritzia’s collarless, cape-style Futura Jacket.
6. When it comes to motorcycle helmets, AGV brand is an industry leader, bringing together the worlds of safety and style.
7. The Art Gallery of Ontario’s AGO Bistro, host to seasonal meals made with high-quality ingredients, is an award-winning restaurant designed by renowned architect Frank Gehry.
8. Accessorize your look with Shop M, the Toronto-based boutique on a mission to empower women.
9. Founded on nostalgia and vintage design, Sun Jellies brings the British seaside to life with a collection of colourful bags.
10. Designed around greenery of the Mediterranean, the Filicudi dining chair is created by Marcantonio for Qeeboo.
11. Leone Napoli is a menswear collection crafted in Napoli, Italy, inspired by the country’s design philosophies and passions.
12. Powerful and portable, the Roku Streaming Stick offers on-the-go entertainment. Users can browse via the remote’s search function or a dedicated smartphone app.