8 Books That Will Change Your Life
Fact and fiction that deserve to be at the top of your to-read pile.
1. Howard Stern Comes Again by Howard Stern
Renowned radio and television personality Howard Stern brings together his favourite interviews, with appearances from Madonna, Bill Murray and Donald Trump.
2. Becoming by Michelle Obama
As the former First Lady of the United States, Michelle Obama is one with stories to tell. This memoir doesn’t disappoint, and offers an honest, witty and powerful account of her incredible life to date.
3. Washington Black by Esi Edugyan
Shortlisted for the Man Booker Prize 2018, Esi Edugyan’s Washington Black is a well-written tale that tackles topics of slavery and freedom.
4. The Love Story by Angelina Bonifacio
Published in-house by the team at Dolce Media Group, The Love Story is a tale of love letters, loyalty and hard work that wants to pass a memorable message down to future generations.
5. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondo
The work that led to her successful Netflix show Tidying Up with Marie Kondo, Marie Kondo’s book outlines the revolutionary methods you can use to tidy and reorganize your home.
6. An Ocean of Minutes by Thea Lim
An Ocean of Minutes, Thea Lim’s debut novel, is a time-travel story focused on love, courage and the complexity of human relationships.
7. Girl, Stop Apologizing: A Shame-Free Plan for Embracing and Achieving Your Goals by Rachel Hollis
Following her 2018 best seller, Girl, Wash Your Face, author, motivational speaker and entrepreneur Rachel Hollis’s new book is a wake-up call for women to start believing in themselves.
8. French Exit by Patrick deWitt
Described as a “tragedy of manners,” French Exit is a witty dive into high society and follows a wealthy widow’s move from New York to Paris in the face of scandal.