Spring Beauty Picks – Pretty Please
1. LEAF IT TO ME Channel your inner mermaid goddess with this trio of Gold Leaf, Black Karat and Emerald baked eyeshadows.
2. BLUE CRUSH Ride the wave with a pop of turquoise. Sweep this kohl eyeliner along your waterline and pair with a soft matte grey eye.
3. THE SKINNY ON CHUBBY Nude is all the rage this season, and that’s where Curviest Caramel comes in. This new shade leaves a nude pink pout that stays put.
4. GET CHEEKY From dull to doll, the pigments of fuchsia and orange in Pommettes d’Amour warm your way to a springtime glow.
5. END OF THE LINE This rich formula kicks crow’s feet to the curb and overcomes under-eye lines for a brighter, smoother gaze.
6. CRAZY FOR COCONUT Organic virgin coconut oil does wonders for your skin and hair. Use a small amount to heal blemishes and dryness, or as a pre-shampoo hair treatment to add volume and shine.
7. BELLE OF THE BALM Say good night to imperfections. This overnight treatment burns the midnight oil, helping to detoxify, rebalance and purify your skin with 12 essential oils.
8. TEAL ME AWAY From emerald and mint cream to olive and pistachio, green thumbs are springing up everywhere. Nail down a hip weekend vibe with Truly Teal by Butter London.
9. BEAUTY AND THE BRIGHT Packed with antioxidants and SPF, this tube of multi-purpose magic perfects and protects the skin, cutting your morning beauty routine in half.