Editor’s Picks: Winter Edition
’Tis the season for celebrating, and here are a few suggestions to help put 2020 behind us.
1. Smartly tailored and always trendy Italian fashions for women and men are available at 29:Eleven in King City, Ont.
2. Fitbit Sense is the world’s first health smartwatch with an on-device sensor to help manage your stress.
3. The ILLUME boxed Winter White candle will add warmth and glow to cold winter nights.
4. Elmo and the Cookie Monster will provide extra comfort this winter in soft, padded velour slippers.
5. Nespresso’s Vertuo Next in light grey is the ideal counter accoutrement to get you out the door satisfied.
6. Saputo cheese Canadian boxes offer a wide selection to please every lover of fine cheese on your list.
7. Add some style to your seasonal countdown with the wood house Advent Calendar with LED lighting.
8. French beauty company L’OCCITANE en Provence’s first immersive digital flagship store is a delightful seasonal wonderment.
9. For cuddly winter nights, your special pal will love Hatley X Indigo Buffalo Plaid Dog PJs.
10. Perfect Eau de Parfum from Marc Jacobs Fragrances will inspire all the senses this winter season.
11. Anyone can own a black handbag. Show your independent style with this adorable and eye-catching panda pouch.
12. Saying “goodbye” to 2020 will be especially gratifying. Banish it forever with Veuve Clicquot Champagne.
13. Wake with a smile on your face, with warm and comfortable printed Mickey Mouse pyjamas.