From a coffee machine engineered in northeastern Italy to a reposado curated in Mexico to a Canadian-designed water dispenser — these picks are sourced just for you.
1. UP-AND-COMING DESIGNER Made sustainably in Toronto with locally sourced fabrics, designer Elisa Gentile brings us her new couture collection influenced by art compositions and light studies.
2. RIVETING REPOSADO This slow-cooked blue agave tequila has notes of hazelnut, vanilla and cinnamon, and is poured into a beautiful ceramic decanter entirely made by Mexican artisans.
3. FUSILLI FANATIC These sauce-catching spirals are a typical pasta shape originating in southern Italy. With its extremely versatile form, fusilli works well with any sauce, soup or salad.
4. BLOOMING BUTTER If you’re looking to improve your frosting skills, look no further than a Bangkok baker’s online workshops, where you will learn how to turn butter into whimsical flowers.
5. SUPPLE SKIN Rich in a blend of antioxidants that detoxify the skin from environmental stress, this natural, organic and cruelty-free facial oil is ideal for regenerating your skin this spring.
6. PRETTY POUCH Made in Finland, this baguette-style clutch from the Finnish design company Marimekko Kioski features its emblematic Mini Unikko pattern.
7. NOT YOUR AVERAGE JOE Designed, engineered and manufactured in northeastern Italy, Fulgor Milano’s coffee machine will take your espresso to the next level, making it barista-worthy.
8. SMART WRIST CANDY Keep your wellness goals on track with Apple’s Watch SE, which uses three simple metrics to measure your activity — Move, Exercise and Stand.
9. MILANESE MAXIMALISM Made in Italy by Milanese fashion house La DoubleJ, known for its maximalist approach to design, these bright ceramics will bring joy and happiness to your next curated table-scape.
10. HYDRATE, HYDRATE, HYDRATE Sourcing spring water since 1871, Mountain Valley makes staying hydrated both sustainable and stylish with its latest innovation — a 100 per cent recyclable aluminum bottle.
11. A TALL DRINK OF WATER This Canadian-designed OVOPUR water dispenser is made with high-quality materials and is designed for better circulation of water, preventing stagnation and reducing the risk of bacterial growth.
12. CONDO CATCH Hamilton might be the place for you after setting eyes on its newest residential build — a modern, 36-storey tower bringing the city to new heights.