Rain or shine, this spring is bound to be full of fun and flavour with these finds.
1. THE POWER OF PASTA: Martelli’s gluten-free pasta is made with a careful selection of pulses (chickpeas and lentils), buckwheat, teff, corn, sorghum and amaranth, creating an ideal pasta for celiacs. It’s also rich in protein. Mangia, mangia.
2. TOO GOOD, IT’S A CRIME: Releasing a new wine with the same company as Snoop Dogg, Martha’s Chard is 19 Crimes’s first California white wine. Martha Stewart worked with 19 Crimes to create a wine that breaks preconceived notions of California Chardonnay. Cheers to that.
3. SICILIAN SPRING: What a beautiful way of adding a bright hue to your pasta this spring. Agromonte’s Yellow Cherry Tomato maintains the authenticity of traditional Sicilian taste by using only the highest quality ingredients.
4. GENERATIONAL COOKWARE: Inspired by generations of Italians, Lagostina’s Copper Set brings top-of-the-line pans to cooks in Canada, designed for a lifetime of memorable meals for you and your family.
5. DANISH PASTRIES FOR ALL: From imported Danish marzipan, to handmade pastries, the Danish Pastry House is the real deal, producing fresh-baked Danish dough with no fewer than 27 melt-in-your-mouth layers.
6. ON THE RADAR: Can’t find your keys? Keep track of your stuff with Apple’s AirTag — a super-easy way to monitor where your belongings are through the radar in the Find My app.
7. PIZZA CONNOISSEUR: When you start making pizza with Ciao Bella’s 2021 QUATTRO Wood Fired Pizza Oven, you’ll never look back. Easy to install and fun to use, you’ll be making pizza every day of the week.