1. The orange extract and gentle micro beads in Clarins’ One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser give bright results
2. With sunny days ahead, Jergens 3 Days to Glow Moisturizer enhances your skin with natural-looking colour in no time
3. Darphin’s Youthful Radiance Camellia mask boosts radiance, plumps lines and firms your complexion with a deliciously rich texture
4. Combining cellulite-blasting ingredients for visible, lasting results, Biotherm’s Celluli Eraser slimming gel replaces unsightly dimples with a firm, toned physique
5. Hung over with a pain in your neck? BareMinerals Naturally Luminous Extra Firming Neck Cream lifts lax skin as it moisturizes against environmental stressors
6. Like a blooming bouquet of creamy-pink flowers, L’Occitane’s Magnolia & Mûre Body Lotion quenches dry skin with a tender, sexy scent
7. Who says you can’t work while you sleep. Active ingredients in The Youth As We Know It Anti-Aging Night Cream by Bliss iron out wrinkly nightmares for a bright, youthful complexion
RITA STIRPE ADDS PEP TO YOUR STEP WITH THESE QUICK SPRING PICK-ME-UPS
▲ THE PERFECT DISGUISE
This multifaceted staple will get you out of anything. Two concealers work to cover imperfections, as a brightener and multi-purpose cream highlighter camouflage dark circles and energize a tired complexion. Loaded with anti-aging ingredients, Pixi’s Eye Bright Kit puts your best face forward.
▲ AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Lancôme’s Vernis in Love collection packs a punch of long-lasting colour. The neutral, trendy tone of Gris Angora complements any outfit, while Corail and Rouge nail down a pretty, high-shine touch.
▲ GET GLOWING
Is your skin as dull as dishwater?
Guerlain’s Terracotta 4 Seasons Bronzer will perk you up in no time. Available in six indulgent shades with four complementary hues, this sun-kissed must-have goes on seamlessly for a natural, flawless glow.
Rita Stirpe, makeup artist and host of Cosmetic Art on Rogers TV