Inspired by India
Spice up your home with these vibrant accessories
1. Smile With Buddha: A Buddha batik handmade painted tapestry inspires meditative thought.
2. Java Jolt: A Cédric Ragot coffee table made with solid rain tree wood brings a twist to the living room classic.
3. Lights On: The Caravan Gem Hanging Lantern, adorned with coloured gems, provides just the right amount of ambient lighting.
4. Bon Voyage: Complete with an ottoman, padded lounge chair and adjustable back, the Voyage Immobile Modular Sofa makes for a sweet escape.
5. Spice Of Life: Add some delicious Indian spice to your meal with Arvinda’s 12-tin set of premium spice blends.
6. Elephant In The Room: This exquisite wooden carved elephant is hand-hewn from 100 per cent resin.
7. Pouf In The Pudding: Handcrafted from exotic beads and stones, this vibrant pouf adds a splash of colour while giving your guests an extra seating option.
8. Stamped With Love: Skilled artisans in rural India hand-carve these Blockwallah Stamps using sheesham wood.