Last Word – Summer Edition
This summer is all about indulging in everything we’ve been dreaming of — including gin and chips.
1. COFFEE COUTURE: Italian style icon, Chiara Ferragni, has partnered with Nespresso to create a fashion and coffee lover’s dream — a pastel pink collection of eye-winking coffee accessories.
2. CITRUS SPIKE: With just a hint of citrus, Dixon’s award-winning Wicked Citrus Gin is a delightful pair to any tonic, juice or fresh fruit mix.
3. BRIGHT ON TREND: Reminiscent of this year’s Pantone Color of the Year, BOSS’s essential yellow T-shirt is an ideal addition to brighten up any athleisure lover’s wardrobe.
4. DAZZLING ARRANGEMENTS: Lavender Grace’s team works closely with clients to make their whimsical floral dreams come to life, from Toronto all the way to Muskoka.
6. HEALTH IS WEALTH: FRESHOUSE’s “I am PURE” juice is packed with cucumber, kale, spinach, apple, lemon and ginger — potent ingredients that are known to provide incredible health benefits.
www.freshouse.ca | @freshouse.juicebar
7. EAT YOUR VEGETABLES: Even if your daily greens come from a blend of exotic vegetable chips like yucca and parsnip, it’s OK when it comes to Terra’s irresistible assortment.
www.terrachips.com | www.mrcase.com