With March’s equinox comes a plethora of fun — whether it be relaxing outdoors or indulging in the sweetness of spring.
1. SETTING THE MOOD: With up to 80 hours burn time, Lifestyles by Hailey’s Safe Haven is a must-have candle of the season, featuring top notes of sea air and base notes that include cedarwood and amber.
www.lifestylesbyhailey.com | @lifestylesbyhailey
2. LOUNGE LOVIN’: Weatherproof and maintenance-free, Pottery Barn’s Torrey chaise is the missing addition to your backyard set-up whether to simply lounge by the pool or soak up the sun.
www.potterybarn.ca | @potterybarn
3. LET’S JAM: Locally made with an array of five flavors, including strawberry and peach, as well as 10 per cent of all Zerillo Jam supporting Waves of Changes for Autism, it’s easy to say “bon app tit” to anything topped with this delectable jam.
www.shopdolce.ca | @shopdolce_ca @famigliazerillo
4. I SPY WITH MY PORCELAIN EYE: Both modern and chic, Jonathan Adler’s handcrafted Eye Trinket Tray depicts a piercing blue eye lined with gold details — a beautiful way to store your smaller prized possessions in style.
www.maisonlipari.ca | @maisonlipari
5. JAZZED FOR JACQUARD: Leave it to Montreal designer Nadya Toto to create Jolly, a quintessential spring baby-doll dress featuring black lace jacquard with two gathered tiers and a raw-edge hem.
www.nadyatoto.com | @nadyatoto
6. ROSÉ RENDEZVOUS: Nothing screams “spring” than a sip of Saintly Rosé. A wine with a balance of dry, fresh and fruity notes — an exquisite pairing with fresh flavourful salads or prosciutto-wrapped melon.
www.saintlywine.com | @saintlywine
7. WITH A CHERRY ON TOP: Harvested in Italy, Martelli’s high-quality pitted cherries are dark red with a sweet, crunchy and slightly bitter flavour, ideally topped on cocktails, added to ice cream or even yogurt.
martellifoods.com | @martellifoods