Editor’s Picks: Summer Edition
Summer is the time to explore. Here’s what may catch your eye in getting back out there.
1. Wet and wild can also be cute and playful with this adorable swim skirt combination by Niigata.
2.If house hunting, Abeja District Condos by Cortel Group, a master-planned community at Rutherford Road and Jane Street in Vaughan, Ont., should be on the list.
3. Unleash your creativity with this D.I.Y Alligator Embroidered Doll Kit, containing cotton, ink, screen printing and embroidery floss.
4. Make a difference with a reusable face mask from King & Bay, where one mask is donated for every mask purchased.
5. Colour and fashion start from the ground up with Keds classic ladies’ canvas shoes, ideal for comfort, durability and style.
6. Inflatable Bubble Soccer is not only the ultimate in summer safety for the kids, but it also provides an unforgettable memory of these times.
7. Summer is a time for stars and dreamy reading, and this astrology collection will chart a path of engagement.
8. The automatic Captain Cook watch from Rado contains the vintage details and stylings from the 1962 original.
9. This sensuous gourmand fragrance, Blackberry Lily, The 7 Virtues, is a warm perfume blending jammy blackberry, lily of the valley and geranium.
10. For weekend off-road adventures or weekday errands, the Ford 2020 F-150 XLT SuperCrew is the multi-purpose vehicle for whatever life throws at you.
11. Amazing Grace shampoo, bath & shower gel deeply nourishes and hydrates dry skin to feel fresh all summer.
12. Look stylishly cool and comfortable even on the hottest days with a Hedstan short-sleeved revere-collared shirt.
13. Decorate your home with distinctive imagery by Fiona Cartolina. This imaginative tea towel would be a multicoloured addition to any kitchen.
14. Start the dinner party with a laugh by adding some whimsy to your kitchen collection with an Alessi Sandro Gronigen corkscrew.