Editor’s Picks: Autumn Edition
Now more than ever, we all need to be distracted by shiny objects, and City Life offers some noteworthy suggestions.
1. Chic and sleek never go out of style, and Christian Boutique features Sylvia Bianco’s latest design creations.
2. Lora The Candy Girl’s distinctively fun and creative treats are sure to put a smile on anyone’s taste buds.
3. Jewelry never looked better, and an eye for fashion never more distinctive than with a Pamela Love Open Eye Ring.
4. Love in Colour is a voyage of discovery featuring mythical tales from around the world, from the imagination of Bolu Babalola.
5. Crisp, biting, super cool and refreshing, Kim Crawford Rosé is the ideal libation to toast away the days of summer.
6. For the finest in on-ear headphones, tuck yourself away inside a pair of Beats Solo Pro Wireless Noise Cancelling headphones.
7. Improve your indoor space over the coming cooler months with ideas from the expert designers and craftspeople at Unique Store Fixtures.
8. Surrounded by exquisite design and enveloped by comfort, there is no better way to revel in a snow day than with Gluckstein Home.
9. New Sesame Street vitamins by Webber Naturals are kid-friendly gummies made with high-quality natural ingredients.
10. Be sleek and streamlined but also stylish with this eye-catching De Rosa Idol Disc bike to smooth your ride.
11. Arlene Dickinson hits the perfect note during the pandemic pause with her new book Reinvention, focusing on how to use this time wisely.
12. Fossil’s FB-Adventure three-hand date black silicone quartz watch is a lifestyle statement of quality and design.
13. Polo Red eau de toilette natural spray is captivating, exciting, distinctive and memorable — everything you expect from Ralph Lauren.
14. Rouge Pur Couture lipstick allows you to customize your lipstick in three easy steps, from the masters at Yves Saint Laurent.
15. Under Armour’s HOVR Phantom 2 running shoes actually connect to the UA MapMyRun app for coaching and training guides, so you can hit your goals.